Welcome to visit our website, Rollingce.
Usage of our system is conditioned upon your consent to this agreement.
Article 1. Purpose
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the rights,
duties and responsibilities of members of our service.
Article 2. Effect and Revision of Agreement
- An agreement is posted to first screen in order to notify this
content to users, provided they can see through connected screen
- Company can revise this agreement without prior notice and revised
agreement can be confirmed at https://rollingce.com
- Company can notify revised agreement through the way provided in
article 8. Members can withdraw their membership if they do not agree with
the revised agreement.
Article 3. Offer and Change of Service
- This service provided by the company will include the following:
- ① The content promoting this
- ② Information about the
products sold by this company
- ③ Information provided by
- ④ The service of customer
- ⑤ Service to use for a member
- Company reserves the right to make any additions and/or changes to
the content of the service if necessary.
- The maximum amount of time that e-mail messages, content on the
message board and/or posted content is retained, the maximum number of
sent and received e-mails allowed with this service account, the maximum
size of the message and the maximum storage space assigned by the Rollingce server will be specified by the company.
- A member account that is inactive for 2 years will be deleted.
- Company reserves the right to change, revise or discontinue this
service at its own discretion. However, if there are some important
alterations including the above cases, the company will notify users
according to article 8
Article 4. Suspension of Service
- The company may suspend the service temporarily due to technical
- Any suspensions of service due to technical difficulties will be
noticed to members according to Article 8.
Article 5. Application for Membership
- Applications for membership will be reviewed upon receipt of the following
information provided by users:
- ① Name
- ② Address and Telephone number
- ③ E-mail address
- ④ Relation with company
- ⑤ Any additional information
requested by the company
- In case that the users apply for admission in accordance with the
preceding clauses, the company will register that user as a member unless
any of the following apply:
- ① In case of unknown name
- ② In case of a
misrepresentation, an omission and/or a misprint in application form
- ③ In case that an applicant
for admission is not qualified (an applicant may re-apply for membership
after 3 years.)
- ④ In case of another member
who is not suitable for this condition of application
- The application for membership is valid upon approval by company.
- The member should revise the change and register again in person if
there is a change in the personal information provided in clause 1
Article 6. Giving the Account of Users and Duty for
- Upon application and approval of membership, users shall be provided
a username and password by the company.
- Members are responsible for the security of their accounts, including
the safekeeping of the username and password.
- The company shall be notified immediately should a member’s account
be used without the member’s consent.
Article 7. Membership Termination and Disqualification
- The member can request membership termination on the homepage anytime
and then the company will settle and delete member’s personal information
- The company reserves the right to restrict or disqualify a member for
- ① In case of registering false
statement when applying for admission or changing personal information
- ② In case of threatening the
system order including disturbing other’s use of service or using other’s
- ③ In case of using service
which is prohibited by laws and agreement
- ④ In case of not complying
with the obligation of members written in clause 11
- Company reserves the right to terminate the membership of those users
who commit the same violation more than 2 times
or the reason is not corrected within 30 days after notice of
- When the company disqualifies a member, the member shall be given
time to correct the disqualification.
Article 8. Notice to Users
- Individual notices to users shall be sent to the e-mail address
provided by users.
- Company shall also provide a general notice to all users by posting
said notice on the homepage board.
- Company collects necessary information at a minimum. Followings are
the essential clauses and the others are optional ones.
- ① Name
- ② Identification
- ④ Password
- ⑤ Address and Telephone number
- ⑥ E-mail address
- Company shall receive the consent of the users when it collects their
personal information which is available to distinguish each person.
- The personal information shall not be provided to third parties
without the consent of the users and the company shall be responsible for
the unauthorized dissemination of personal information. However, it can
provide personal information without consent of users in the following
- ① In case of informing the
delivery industries of the minimum personal information (name, address
and telephone number) in order to deliver
- ② In case of providing
personal information in order to make out statistics, study and survey
the market with a form of not distinguishing a certain person
- ③ In case of receiving
requirement from a state organization by the related laws
- ④ In case of intending to
criminal investigation or receiving requirement from Telecommunication
- ⑤ In case of protecting
information of company such as verifying misconduct of members
- ⑥ In case of receiving
requirement related to the process decided by other laws
- The third parties who receive personal information from the company
according to the preceding clauses shall maintain the same privacy
policies associated with this agreement.
- The users can read and correct their personal information at any time.
Article 10. Duties of Company
- Company shall do its best to provide stable service per this
- Members shall be given a unique, non-transferable and non-exclusive
license and shall be provided with an object code that may only be used
from a single computer.
- Company shall conduct regular maintenance and necessary repairs for
the equipment involving this service
- Company should be equipped with security system for personal
information so that users can use this service safely.
- Company shall not send any promotion and/or for-profit e-mail without
- Company shall comply with the laws involving service digital network,
security for privacy of correspondence and telecommunication for
management and maintenance of service.
Article 11. Duties of Member
- Members shall comply with all rules and regulations regarding usage
of this service, as well as any other rules and regulations set forth by
the company. Said usage shall not interfere with the Company.
- The members can not do anything for profit
in connection with this service without the prior written consent of the
- Members shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast and/or
distribute the information obtained from this service without prior
written consent from the appropriate party.
- Members are prohibited from the following:
- ① In case of stating false
relationship, disguising and using service with other’s name
- ② In case of collecting and
saving other users’ personal information
- ③ In case of distributing
false information on purpose of damaging others or doing good to
themselves or others
- ④ In case of defamation of
character by making a false statement on purpose of abusing others
- ⑤ In case of violating company
and other’s rights by posting the unwholesome data, text, software,
music, photograph, graphic and video message (that is, content) or
sending this content to others by e-mail after receiving other’s e-mail
- ⑥ In case of posting and
sending the content including other computer codes, files and programs by
- ⑦ In case of posting and
sending the software virus that can restrict hacking or destroying
computer software, hardware and telecommunicating equipment by e-mail
- ⑧ In case of sending the
advertising information, sound, writing, picture or image that can bring
about shame, hatred or fear constantly and disturb other daily lives
- ⑨ In case of making trouble to
stable management of service
- ⑩ In case of changing the
service content provided by company
- ⑪ In case of damaging others
- ⑫ In case of doing behavior
that is on purpose of crime or belongs to that
- ⑬ In case of harming the right
customs or public order
- ⑭ In case of violating this
agreement or related other laws
- The members should recognize that confidential information protected
by laws of company and intellectual property rights are included in this
service and software. And they should not do any behaviors that can harm
- The members certify that the content in support of advertisement and
all information including copyright, brand, service mark and special
permission through this service or a sponsor are protected by laws.
- The members cannot revise, lend, sell, distribute and produce an
original production in this software except by prior written consent by
- The member shall not transfer or assign the object code given to one
computer or make others use that.
- The member shall not copy, revise, reproduce, produce, reverse
engineer and/or reverse assemble, the source code, the rights of selling,
transferring and/or security. Any transfer of rights related to this
software is prohibited.
- Members are prohibited from making any changes to this software.
Usage of this service is permitted only through usage of the interface
provided by the Company.
- The name, trademark, service mark and logo of Rollingce
are the sole property of said companies and any unauthorized reproduction,
distribution, and/or publication is hereby prohibited.
- The member should notify to company at once if they find a case of
any property right infringement.
Article 12. Deletion of Content and Termination of Use
- 1. The company can delete the content and stop users from using this
service without prior notice if the content posted by the offending user
is deemed to have violated the rules of this agreement or the following:
- ① In case of damaging,
misappropriating and letting out other’s secret via an illegal method.
- ② In case of sending e-mails
for the purpose of bringing about system disorder.
- ③ The content that can damage
- ④ The content including rumor
and criticism without any ground or certification.
Article 13. Rights and Duties about Content
- Users, and not the company, are responsible for content posted by
- Users can notify the company by attaching the form of evidence should
they discover that any intellectual property rights were copied and/or
transferred without authorization.
Article 14. Relationship between Linking Homepage and
- When a site is linked with another site, the former site is called
the linking site and the latter the linked site.
- The linking site disclaims any responsibility for any services
provided by the linked site.
Article 15. Copyrights
Any and all
copyrights relating to the website are the sole property of the company.
The members are prohibited from the
unauthorized use of the information received from this service for copy,
modification, translation, publication, broadcasting, etc.
Article 16. Transfer
The rights provided under this Agreement are
non-transferable. And also, they can
not provide those for security.
Article 17. An Exemption Clause
- Company shall bear no responsibility for any information and/or
content posted by users in connection with the accuracy and/or reliability
of said content.
- Company shall bear no liability for any losses, direct or indirect,
that may be suffered by users or any third party as a result of a
violation of Article 12.
- User agrees to indemnify the Company from any and all losses or
claims, direct or indirect, resulting from a violation of Article 12 by
Article 18. Settle the Dispute
- The Company and users shall do their best to settle any disputes that
arise regarding the service or this agreement.
- Should the parties fail to resolve the dispute on their own, the
dispute shall be arbitrated with The Korean Commercial Arbitration Board. .
Article 19. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Any lawsuits related to this user agreement shall be litigated in a
competent civil court situated in the Republic of Korea and governed by
the Laws of the Republic of Korea.
An additional clause
The rights provided under this Agreement are
non-transferable. And also, they can
not provide those for security.